PDA

View Full Version : Zack Martin is not in our Jets1 league?????

UmmBerrto
04-28-2022, 10:58 PM
Just realized Zack is nowhere in this Jets1 league....

What's up with that?

@cdcox
@Kevin

What kind of Half rate Production are you guys running?

You make people wait so long to participate in any way, most never show up to participate at all, and then your missing key players from the roster in a random league.

Five year plan my Azz.

cdcox
04-29-2022, 02:06 AM
He was injured at the beginning of 2021. He is not draftable, but will be available through free agency, before simulations.

smackawits
04-29-2022, 12:15 PM
a little harsh until you had your questions answered, don't ya think? Same question (more respectfully asked) came out in our draft run-up also. He went in FA auction for like 96 salary points (which seemed like a lot).

eaglesphan79
04-29-2022, 04:22 PM
Martin went for like 150 or 200 in our league.

Cmanning191474
04-29-2022, 07:01 PM
I got him 90 I think

UmmBerrto
04-29-2022, 07:18 PM
He was injured at the beginning of 2021. He is not draftable, but will be available through free agency, before simulations.

Pretty sure most GM's have a list of available Free Agents before the Draft. (Sarcasm)

Why are we not given the list of available Free Agents, that have been predetermined to be available after the draft, before the draft begins?

That kind of information would be nice, it would defiantly have an effect on the way I draft, knowing specifically who is available, in fact, since those players are available to be signed as free agents in the NFL, pre-draft, why not start, like the NFL does with those free agents, pre-initial draft in the first place?

Either way, my question is, Why did you determine to not give us the list of predetermined free agents before the initial draft?

PaperLions
04-29-2022, 10:25 PM
Are you ever going to stop complaining and throwing out the snarky comments?

smackawits
04-30-2022, 01:42 PM
I think we all need to stop trying to help Berty by explaining things and just let him go on with his rants until CDcox refunds his money and tells him to leave. When you read this Berty, I get it. Everyone (including me) sent RESPECTFULL notes to Kevin and cdcox telling them that the wait to fill a league went too long, that the draft took longer than necessary because of abandoned teams that were created during the delay. We have pointed out Wilson's non-inclusion at the beginning of the draft. All the questions that you so snarkily are putting to Kevin and CD have already been answered if you would only read the rest of the posts before typing.

UmmBerrto
04-30-2022, 05:14 PM
I think we all need to stop trying to help Berty by explaining things and just let him go on with his rants until CDcox refunds his money and tells him to leave. When you read this Berty, I get it. Everyone (including me) sent RESPECTFULL notes to Kevin and cdcox telling them that the wait to fill a league went too long, that the draft took longer than necessary because of abandoned teams that were created during the delay. We have pointed out Wilson's non-inclusion at the beginning of the draft. All the questions that you so snarkily are putting to Kevin and CD have already been answered if you would only read the rest of the posts before typing.

Sometimes, breaking a leg is more helpful then a tap on the shoulder.

~Eastern Shepherd~

Kingswood
04-30-2022, 10:06 PM
Sometimes, breaking a leg is more helpful then a tap on the shoulder.

~Eastern Shepherd~

I think that everybody wants to be heard, and the easiest way to be the loudest is to be the hater.

~Tavi Gevinson~