PDA

View Full Version : DL vs 3-4 OLB Fatigue

Cmcm2297
04-01-2022, 09:19 PM
So with conversations with other players I've learned that OLB pass rushers don't get tired like other Dline/pass rushers wouldn't that give advantage to anyone who picks 3-4 who wouldn't have to worry about their primary pass rushers getting tired opposed to people running 4-3 who have to swap out the primary pass rushers to avoid a dip in production.

cdcox
04-02-2022, 04:58 PM
Yes, this is the case in the current version of the game. In the next version of the simulator I will probably base fatigue on actual NFL snap counts.

Kingswood
04-03-2022, 06:47 AM
In the next version of the simulator I will probably base fatigue on actual NFL snap counts.

Any other cool upgrades we can expect to see in the next version?

cdcox
04-03-2022, 06:09 PM
I have a lot of ideas related to providing more details about formations and non-skill players to provide more transparency about who is performing well and who isn't. However, these ideas will require a major rewrite of the simulator engine, which is currently around 6000 lines of code. Version 2.0 of the simulator is not part of the next development cycle, so it might be a while before I even start on that project. People should not get their hopes up too high about seeing a lot of changes soon. Just trying not to over promise.

Kingswood
04-03-2022, 07:53 PM
I appreciate it. I'm just happy to see that you want to continue to see it grow. Looking forward to the journey