PDA

View Full Version : Which day of the week do you want simulations to run?

cdcox
03-10-2022, 06:08 AM
Kevin and I have decided to run one simulation per week. Since there are 16 regular season weeks + 4 playoff weeks in the Sandbox season, we'll have the Sandbox Bowl sometime in July and then roll straight into the Sandbox 2022 rookie draft. Simulations will run around 8:00 PM Eastern Time and the results will be immediately available. Also, you will be all set to adjust your line up and game plan for the following week at the same time. So, what day of the week do you want the simulations to be posted?

smackawits
03-10-2022, 11:51 AM
How about Sunday? Most people are off and they can go thru the game played and game plan for next week.

UmmBerrto
05-08-2022, 02:45 PM
Kevin and I have decided to run one simulation per week. Since there are 16 regular season weeks + 4 playoff weeks in the Sandbox season, we'll have the Sandbox Bowl sometime in July and then roll straight into the Sandbox 2022 rookie draft. Simulations will run around 8:00 PM Eastern Time and the results will be immediately available. Also, you will be all set to adjust your line up and game plan for the following week at the same time. So, what day of the week do you want the simulations to be posted?

Sunday Prime Time as you say is cool, but I find that football on Sunday is a Noon thing.

Plus I'm a family guy who is up early on Sunday and in bed like it's a weekday.

Any body else interested in the Sunday games being moved up earlier in the day?

Cmcm2297
05-08-2022, 11:06 PM
Sunday Prime Time as you say is cool, but I find that football on Sunday is a Noon thing.

Plus I'm a family guy who is up early on Sunday and in bed like it's a weekday.

Any body else interested in the Sunday games being moved up earlier in the day?

I am fine with anytime, whatever works best for the most people!

smackawits
05-09-2022, 08:18 PM
Sunday is fine